MoPOP Teacher Advisory Board
Stay tuned for application information for the 2021-2022 Teacher Advisory Board!
TAB helps us develop programs that meet the complex needs of modern classrooms. They test new programming, receive free exclusive workshops and museum visits, and influence the museum’s curricula moving forward.
Natasha Ransom, Education Specialist
What We're Looking For
- Experience with arts education
- Seeking new opportunities for your students
- Knowledge of MoPOP or interest in pop culture
- Committed to supporting MoPOP’s education initiatives
- Reflective of the diversity of our student populations in regard to race, gender, geography, socioeconomic status, etc.
- Free pilot workshops at the museum
- Free pilot workshops in your classroom
- Dinner & refreshments at every meeting
- Free MoPOP Educator Membership, which includes increased access to exhibits, discounted fees for in-museum programs, and free participation in our professional development workshops
- $250 stipend
- Must be a classroom teacher in a school within King County, grades 3-12.
- Must be available for full-cohort meetings from 5:30pm–8:00pm, four times a year.
- Must be available for free, one-hour pilot workshops in their classroom or at the museum 1-4 times a year.
- One-year commitment, through the entirety of the school year.