Bring MoPOP into your classroom with our new Outreach Kit! Featuring props, puzzles, and more, our kits will help you explore MoPOP without leaving your classroom.
Journey to the Cave of Bemagorn: A Collaborative Math Adventure
This traveling kit brings classic fantasy role-playing games alive with a fully produced audio adventure featuring interactive props and puzzles. Students will work as a class to overcome obstacles in the sprawling Caves of Bemagorn, retrieve a magical healing gem, and save the village! Educators insert their own math problems into the adventure for students to solve, making the adventure customizable to any classroom.
- Ideal for grades 4–12
- Adaptable for classrooms with 5-35 students.
- Approximately 2 hours long in total, can be broken up over several class periods.
- Kit includes: handcrafted fantasy props that bring the story alive, fully-produced audio adventure and corresponding slide deck to navigate the story, original artwork, and a teacher’s guide.
- This kit provides an incredible opportunity for students to review math concepts taken directly from your curriculum, while also encouraging peer communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- This kit was designed with ELL and neurodiverse students in mind!
- Once you book, we will send you all the classroom materials electronically.
- We are testing out a new kit drop-off system! If your school is less than 15 miles away from MoPOP, we will drop off your kit on a Friday and pick it up on a Friday.
- Contact us with any questions! Education@mopop.org
Due to COVID-19, we’re offering special rates for our kits to make them more accessible!
Normally, our prices are as follows:
- 1 week: $30.00
- 2 weeks: $40.00
- Each additional week: $20.00
- Late and damage fees apply.
At this time, we’re offering a discounted rate of $10 per week.
If you’re interested in booking a kit, please fill out the request form below!
Thank you to our sponsor: