What to Expect When Visiting MoPOP
Increased Cleaning and Sanitation
• Use of electrostatic sprayers in galleries and high-traffic areas.
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all museum and exhibition entrances and in high-traffic areas.
• Touchless soap dispensers in all bathrooms.
• We are running 100% fresh air through the museum! Our air intake is 80ft above sidewalk/street level. The air is filtered several times by MERV 13 and 16 filters, and we've increased the capacity of our exhaust fans to keep things fresh.
• Required training on COVID-19 and ways to protect themselves and others.
• Employees strongly recommended to wear face masks at all times in the museum.
• Strongly recommending guests ages 3 and above to wear a face covering at all times.
• Encouraging tickets purchased in advance for a specific entry time to guarantee a reservation.
• Only bring what you need. Coat check is currently closed for your safety.
For information on the virus and steps you can take, consult the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Washington Department of Health, and Public Health - Seattle & King County.
Hours and Events
Open daily except Wednesdays
For updates on events, check out our current events here.