The Museum of Pop Culture will reopen to the public on Friday, September 18!
Since temporarily closing this past March, we’ve been diligently preparing to welcome you back. With our doors closed, we've made numerous health and safety modifications to the museum experience, including: requiring masks, frequent cleanings, and providing styluses for use on touchscreens. When you're ready to return, we'll be ready! Our website has comprehensive information on what to expect for when we reopen to the public on Friday, September 18, but here are some important details:
- Our hours and days of operation will be reduced to Fridays–Sundays from 10:00am–6:00pm PT
- Advanced tickets will be required. Tickets will be available for the general public to purchase beginning Tuesday, September 8 on MoPOP.org
- Members will be asked to reserve their tickets in advance so that we can monitor and maintain our 25% capacity limit. Members will be able to reserve tickets beginning Tuesday, September 8 on MoPOP.org
- Body of Work: Tattoo Culture and Minecraft: The Exhibition run dates have been extended through Spring 2021.
- Sound Lab is temporarily closed.
Additionally, we're excited to welcome back our valued MoPOP members, who will get an exclusive chance to visit before we reopen to the public during Member Days September 12-15. Members: stay tuned for a formal invite with a link to reserve tickets. Not a member? Become one before September 7 and you can join us!
Thank you to our entire MoPOP community for the support the last several months. We can't wait to see you soon!
Learn more about our reopening update + what to expect when you visit. For contests, the latest news, and behind-the-scenes content, be sure to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.