Video Production Internship (Unpaid)
Jonathan Pulley, Video Producer/Editor
POSITION START DATE
POSITION END DATE
12-15 hours a week with availability for some evenings and weekends coinciding with museum special events
The Marketing department within the Museum of Pop Culture is seeking an intern with strong knowledge of video and digital media to help further MoPOP’s content presence online with platforms like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and our own app.
The Video Production Intern will assist in documenting Spring events and educational programs, edit ongoing video projects, and will leave with hands-on experience and material to supplement a reel or resume. Come be a part of the team during an exciting time at MoPOP!
- Assist with production shoots of exhibits and special events
- Work closely with video team leads, sourcing footage and music, building edits, creating graphics, and crafting visual narratives
- Other duties as assigned
- Gain experience in a professional environment
- Develop project management skills
- Learn video production best practices with industry leading equipment and software
- Current college or graduate student pursuing a career in television, media communications or marketing
- Experience with NLE software like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
- Knowledge of cameras, lights, and microphones
- Genuine interest in popular culture
- Must be able to provide 3 references and pass a background check
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Video Production Intern.”
The Museum of Pop Culture’s mission is to make creative expression a life-changing force by offering experiences that inspire and connect our communities.