Gain valuable professional and leadership experiences while earning service learning hours as a Summer Camp Teen Volunteer!
Campers grades 2-8 experience new musical genres, learn performance techniques, and embrace their creativity at MoPOP’s summer camps, in partnership with Seattle Children’s Theatre and Pacific Science Center.
Summer Camp Teen Volunteers provide critical support for camp teachers and participants through everything from assisting with check-in to supporting classroom learning and exhibit exploration.
- Applicants must be rising 10th graders or higher and age 16 by the training date, June 14
- Group interviews will be held June 2 1:00pm–4:00pm
- Selected volunteers must attend a required training June 14 from 4:00pm–7:00pm or June 27 from 10:00am–1:00pm
- Volunteers must commit to volunteer for at least 1 summer camp week
- Summer camps are held July 9–August 10, 8:30am–4:00pm
- Volunteers must successfully complete a background and reference check
Contact Volunteer Program staff at volunteers@MoPOP.org or 206-770-2750
Complete the online MoPOP Teen Camp Volunteer Application. If you have any questions, please email volunteers@MOPOP.org or call 206-770-2750. Please contact us to request a paper application.