Director of Marketing
MoPOP is searching for a Sr. Designer with a distinguished visual design background to lead MoPOP’s brand creative across all touch-points. The Sr. Designer will be a strong hands-on leader with a formidable understanding of how creative concept translates into digital assets, print, video, social, web, campaign, retail, and spaces.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled team leader as well as a talented designer, inspiring and supporting the creative team from innovative concept to flawless execution. They will provide specific direction to digital and print designers, videographers, video editors, and UX/UI designers with the goal to keep MoPOP’s creative at award-winning levels. They will also grab the wheel and design, mentor designers, and be a reliable influence during demanding deadlines and feedback. The Sr. Designer and Creative Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely cross-functionally to ensure that the creative work meets goals, and is delivered on time and in budget while pushing creative boundaries.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED)
- Lead and manage the creative studio, and inspire a team of highly talented designers and videographers.
- Execute highly compelling creative products across digital, print, video, merchandise, and spaces, and sell creative vision to internal stakeholders.
- Promote creative innovation within established brand and budget guidelines.
- Manage freelancers and vendors.
- Manage team workload and timelines.
- Work closely with project manager, marketing team, and stakeholders to produce compelling creative that successfully engages audiences/customers and promotes MoPOP initiatives.
- Designing and producing side by side with your team, get ready to roll up your sleeves and jump in.
- 5+ years of creative experience; 2+ years of creative leadership experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Portfolio showing a wide range of award-worthy creative work that you designed.
- Knowledge of content production (video, gfx, print, and digital advertising).
- Experience developing brands and sub-brands.
- Proven success in creating and overseeing rich campaign work with numerous deliverables that display a consistent creative style.
- Keen understanding of digital asset creation and management.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and drive multiple creative projects with demanding deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team management skills.
- Collaborative and persuasive team leader.
- Demonstrated conceptual and campaign experience.
- Proven ability to achieve results driven by creative solutions.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
WORK ENVIRONMENT + PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Apply For This Position »