Join us for our Sensory-Friendly Evening, an opportunity for adults and families to experience the museum with lowered volume and light levels. All participants will have full access to MoPOP galleries and the opportunity to take part in an art activity.
Sensory-Friendly Evening welcomes anyone who can benefit from a low-sensory museum environment before we open to the public.
- Free access after the museum is closed to the public
- Advanced notice of what to expect during your visit
- Lowered sound and lighting in galleries and Sky Church
- Art activity and low-sensory break spaces
- Noise-cancelling headphones available
- Culture Kitchen will be closed, however you are welcome to bring snacks with you. While there is no eating in the galleries, we will have a designated area in the Lounge where you can eat.
All museum galleries will be open.