Please adjust your travel plans accordingly, from January 11–March 1. To help you prepare, here are some resources to help make your travels to MoPOP stress-free. View traffic alert info ▸
MoPOP Teacher Advisory Board
MoPOP is assembling an Teacher Advisory Board to help us develop programs that meet the complex needs of modern classrooms. This board would help us test new programming, receive free exclusive workshops, and help shape our curricula moving forward.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN OUR BOARD
- Engaged in and excited about arts education
- Seeking new opportunities for your students
- Have experience with MoPOP or interest in pop culture
- Have the time to commit to meetings and both museum and classroom experiences
- Reflect the diversity of our student populations in regard to race, gender, geography, socioeconomic status, etc.
- Free admission to our Open House and Educator Happy Hour on June 15
- Free pilot workshops in your classroom
- Free MoPOP Educator Membership, which includes increased access to exhibits, discounted fees for in-museum programs, and free participation in our professional development workshops
- $250 stipend
- Must be a classroom teacher in a K-12 school within King County
- Must be available for full-cohort meetings up to 4 times a year through May 2019
- Must be available for free, one-hour pilot workshops in their classroom or at the museum 1-4 times a year
- One-year commitment, for the 2018-2019 school year.
Thank you for your interest in the MoPOP Teacher Advisory Board.
Please fill out the following information.
Questions? Contact NatashaR@MoPOP.org