Your classroom will become a group of explorers, discovering never-before-found species of fantasy creatures!
Taking what we already know about animal biology and habitats, we will use our imagination to create and become unique creatures. Each discovery team will get to study artifacts and animal biology connected to their own fantasy creature. Join us on this journey!
- Performance element: A 30-45 minute presentation we can bring to any size group $300 (if there’s more than one performance in the same location on the same day, the consecutive performances costs $275 each.)
- Workshop: 60 minutes long, for up to 30 students. This workshop integrates museum content and material inspired by objects / content in the museum’s collection. $100 (if there’s more than one workshop in the same location on the same day, the consecutive workshops are $75 each.)
- Additional costs include an administrative fee of $50, and TBD travel fees.
- Professional Museum Educators will visit your school and provide interactive experiences.
- These programs will connect with Common Core State Standards, 21st Century Skills, and pop culture.