Embark on our Fantastic Creatures Outreach Program!
You can choose between:
Performance element: Join Professor Kris Garfunkle Spark and Professor Alex Danger Maze as they recount their most recent fantasy creature discovery expedition! The professors discovered beloved creatures from movies, books, and TV, and they need your student’s help to identify them and learn more.
- 30-minute presentation we can bring to any size group!
- Optional post-performance stage visit for several classrooms.
- Ideal for students Grades K-4$300 (If there’s more than one performance in the same location on the same day, the consecutive performances costs $275 each.)
Workshop: Your classroom will become a group of explorers, discovering never-before-found species of fantasy creatures! Taking what we already know about animal biology and habitats, we will use our imagination to create and become unique creatures. Each discovery team will get to study REAL creature specimens to inform their creations.
- 60-minute workshop for a group of 30 students maximum.
- Ideal for students Grades 3-8
- $100 (If there’s more than one workshop in the same location on the same
- day, the consecutive workshops are $75 each.)
Additional costs include an administrative fee of $50 and TBD travel fees. These programs will connect with Common Core State Standards, 21st Century Skills, and pop culture.
Questions? Contact NatashaR@MoPOP.org