• Individual Membership includes one named individual
• Dual Membership Includes two named individuals
• Family memberships include two named adults, and up to five youths ages 5-17
• Dual+1 and Family+1 memberships each include an additional named member
• Members must be named at the time of purchase or upon your first visit to the museum
• Member names may not be switched out until the next renewal
• Membership benefits are for named members only and are not for use by schools or other organizational groups
After your purchase, you will be sent a link in the confirmation email to add the additional names to your membership. If you missed this opportunity, submit the membership information form, or you will be asked to name these individuals upon your first visit to the museum.
The email you provided at the time of purchase is your login. If you have forgotten your password, click “Get my password” on the login screen and enter the email you provided at the time of purchase. If you are still experiencing issues, contact us at Membership@MoPOP.org and we can assist.
• Any named member may check in at any ticketing counter at the museum with a membership card, or a photo ID
• For expedited entry use the ticketing counter near the 5th Avenue North and Harrison Street and look for the black “Welcome Members” carpet
• Memberships are available for use immediately after purchase with receipt or photo ID. Please keep in mind that guest passes are not available for use until received with fulfillment packet, which can take up to three weeks to be delivered.
Please contact us at membership@MoPOP.org, or call our box office at (206) 770-2702. You will be asked to confirm your mailing address, and another packet will be shipped or pick up arrangements can be made.
The Plus 1 Pass is available to add one additional name to your Dual or Family Membership. This is perfect for families with nannies, adult children, or a neighborhood kid that is always hanging out. The Plus 1 Pass is limited to one per membership, and is not available mid-term.
Individual, Dual, and Family memberships all include one membership card. Dual Plus 1 and Family Plus 1 will receive two membership cards. Anyone named on a membership may check in with just a photo ID at any ticketing counter at the museum.
To update your mailing address, email address, or phone number please contact us at membership@MoPOP.org, or contact our box office at (206)770-2702.
MoPOP memberships benefits are non-transferrable. Name changes can be made when renewing, or reinstating your membership. You may renew early in order to name a new individual on your membership.
MoPOP Memberships are non-refundable and benefits are non-transferrable under any circumstances. Memberships are revocable. MoPOP reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership and/or deny admission without refund for inappropriate conduct, such as but not limited to exceeding daily admission limits or being disruptive to other visitors or staff.
• Yes! Individual, Dual and Family memberships are fully tax-deductible and the Fair Market Value (FMV) of gifts received for the Friend and Council Levels is as follows.
• You will need to deduct the FMV from your tax-deductible membership fee total per IRS rules: Friend Silver $250 FMV = $56; Friend Silver $500 FMV = $132; Council Gold $1200 FMV = $188; Council Gold $2500 FMV = $400; Council Platinum $5000 FMV = $1900; Council Platinum $10000 FMV = $2150. Council Diamond FMV is based on total gift. Please contact email@example.com for more details about Council Diamond fulfillment. Please contact your tax professional for more details. For questions regarding deductibility of Annual Giving Levels, please contact Advancement@MoPOP.org.
Yes! Click the “Gift” button under the membership level you would like to give. You will be prompted to enter one recipient’s name. You will receive a PDF voucher that you can print and gift by hand or simply email to your recipient. Your recipient will then present the voucher at any ticketing counter at the museum, where our ticketing reps will collect the remaining required information (email, secondary names, street address), and fulfillment will be shipped to them within three weeks. *IMPORTANT* GIFT MEMBERSHIPS ARE AN ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP THAT IS AVAILABLE TO USE FROM THE MOMENT OF PURCHASE AND EXPIRE 13 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE.
Thank you for your support! You can easily donate online here: https://store.mopop.org/donate/contribute1 or mail cash/checks to 120 6th Ave N. Seattle, WA 98109 to MoPOP Attn: Advancement. You can also donate at the MoPOP ticket counter during your next visit, text MoPOP to 41444, or through Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/MoPOPSeattle
YES! Direct donations are tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information. Experience Learning Community (dba MoPOP) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, ID# 91-1626784. We are happy to provide tax acknowledgement where appropriate and send mailed thank you receipts for most donations.
YES! Please consult your HR department for your employer’s requirements on match amount and remit timeline. If you need help with this process or require additional tax documents for your employer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
YES! Note Experience Learning Community (dba MoPOP) Information:
- Account Name: Experience Learning Community
- DTC Clearing #: 0141
- Wells Fargo Advisors Account: 5150-5599
If you need help with this process or require additional tax documents for your broker, please contact email@example.com
YES! We respectfully ask that your artifact be in good condition and released to the museum as a donation rather than a loan. We are unable to track item loan dates and use expectations at this time. For more information on what we specifically seek in terms of pop culture relevancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
YES! If you are interested in including MoPOP in your estate plans please contact email@example.com Please designate your gift to Experience Learning Community (dba MoPOP) tax ID# 91-1626784. Including MoPOP in your estate plans gives you the ability to create meaningful creative opportunities for our community while ensuring your present financial security. We thank you for your consideration!
Your gift to MoPOP is an investment in the future of our programming and the next generation of pop culture icons. Your gift goes towards operations costs, education and outreach as well as collections care and infrastructure for our one-of-a-kind building. For specific information on your gift in action please contact us Advancement@MoPOP.org for more info or to schedule a tour!
Memberships at the Friend Silver $250 level and up are given special distinction at MoPOP. Your membership includes a donation that allows us to expand our reach within the community we serve. As valued donors you will get access to special events and one of a kind experiences that you can only get at MoPOP. For more information see our list of member benefits here: mopop.org/membership