Join us for our Sensory-Friendly Morning, an opportunity for adults and families to experience the museum with lowered volume and light levels. All participants will have full access to MoPOP galleries and the opportunity to take part in an art activity.
Sensory-Friendly Mornings welcomes anyone who can benefit from a low-sensory museum environment before we open to the public.
- Free early access before the museum opens to the public
- Advanced notice of what to expect during your visit
- Lowered sound and lighting in galleries and Sky Church
- Art activity and low-sensory break spaces
- Noise cancelling headphones available
All museum galleries will be open.