Join us for our Sensory-Friendly Programs, an opportunity for adults and families to experience the museum with lowered volume and light levels. Sensory-Friendly Programs welcome anyone who can benefit from a low-sensory museum environment.
- Free access when the museum is closed to the general public
- Advanced notice of what to expect during your visit
- Lowered sound and lighting in galleries and Sky Church
- Access to museum galleries
Information about our Sensory-Friendly Events
Sensory-Friendly Programs welcome anyone who can benefit from a low-sensory museum environment.
- We strongly recommend guests ages 3 and above to wear a face covering at all times. To learn more about our policies, please visit our COVID-19 Information Page
- We send guests a social story, map of the museum, and timeline of the day to help them learn more about our MoPOP and what to expect at Sensory-Friendly Programs
- Questions? Contact us at Education@MoPOP.org
Saturday, April 29, 2023, 8:00am-10:00am
Saturday, August 26, 2023, 8:00am-10:00am
The feeling of acceptance, the friendliness and interest of the staff, and the lack of crowds made the whole visit so much easier and less stressful.