Sr. Creative Manager
MoPOP’s versatile quick-witted writer will craft copy for a variety of channels and assets ranging from compelling digital advertising and print design, to corporate brochures, annual reports, email newsletters, web landing pages, and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled team player and will support the creative team in the production of multi-media creative assets for the institution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED)
- Write and edit copy for marketing assets (print and digital), communication collateral, brand, newsletters, social media, and web assets for a variety of audiences.
- Understand big picture goals and guide internal stakeholders on effective written execution, collaborating with designers, production, marketing managers, and internal clients.
- Concept and collaborate with a team of both creatives and non-creatives.
- Autonomously manage multiple, diverse projects and move them forward efficiently and effectively.
- Think big and creative, and sell your ideas to the greater team and relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the development and management of MoPOP’s brand voice.
- Develop, manage, and adhere to editorial governance standards to drive consistency with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Identify and stay current with pop culture trends and infuse them into your work.
- 5+ years of agency experience writing and editing copy.
- Experience writing copy for digital advertising and marketing collateral (print and digital), including newsletters and web landing pages.
- Strong ability to move fluidly between B2B and B2C language.
- Ability to take a concept and translate into short, concise (but fun) copy.
- Ability to pick up an established brand voice and apply it across channels, and/or develop a brand voice from scratch.
- Experience writing copy for social channels.
- Ability to flawlessly manage diverse projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing a variety of stakeholders, personality types, and communication styles, with diplomacy and effectiveness.
- Experience with web markup and SEO a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flawless spelling and grammar.
Apply For This Position »