MoPOP is pleased to offer reimbursement for schools with demonstrated need. Funding is available on a first-come, first served basis for a limited number of qualified schools. This application form must be submitted three weeks before your visit.
Note: Eligibility is determined by the school not the classroom. Reimbursement funds will be forfeited and reallocated if the school cancels or fails to submit receipts.
- Reimbursement is available only to Title 1 schools or non-public schools who demonstrate equivalent need. Applicants must have at least 40% of students in enrolled in the free and reduced lunch program.
- MoPOP will reimburse up to $200 per bus for a max of 2 buses ($400 max per group).
- Reimbursement covers transportation costs to and from MoPOP only.
- Reimbursement requires a minimum of 25 people (students and chaperones combined).
- Please fill out the application below. We will respond to your application within 10 business days.
- If approved, we will assist you in finalizing your visit and completing the booking process.
- Schools must arrange their own transportation to and from the museum.
- Provide a receipt and reimbursement invoice within 4 weeks of your visit.
- MoPOP will issue reimbursement for the stated amount following your group’s museum visit and within 30 days of receiving the receipt and invoice.