MoPOP is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with the day to day administrative needs of the organization. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Assist with administrative details (meeting logistics, note taking, creating meeting agendas) as assigned by Executive Assistant.
- Manage and track travel logistics using Travel/Hotel Partnership Rewards Programs.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Assist with development of Board meeting packets/materials.
- Assist with Executive office with various initiatives as assigned by Executive Assistant.
- Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate stakeholders when appropriate.
- Assist Executive Assistant with small project requests from various teams across the organization.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- At least two years’ experience working in an office environment as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Communications, Nonprofit/Business Management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage a continuous workflow in a high volume, multi-taking environment
- Skilled in handling multiple deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
WORK ENVIRONMENT + PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 30 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Apply For This Position »