- Must be a non-profit with 501c3 status or a government entity or an indigenous community organization
- Must be a direct service organization that provides free programming and services to marginalized populations
Any organization that meets the above criteria is encouraged to apply. We give preference to organizations which
- Serve anyone in CAP’s target populations
- Have an arts focus or offer arts-related programming
- Serve the South Seattle area
- Serve non-English speakers
Benefits last a year starting from when the partner is accepted, and do not roll over.
Additional benefits are customized to the organization’s needs and arranged between partner and museum staff.
These may include:
- Interactive museum experiences (e.g. tours, workshops, art activities, etc.)
- Use of MoPOP’s event spaces for community gatherings
- Funding for transportation to the museum
- Free passes to public programs and events (e.g. Sound Off!, Pop+, Movies at MoPOP, etc.)
*Organizations are also welcome to request a free, one-time group visit to the museum.
Please allow up to two weeks to process your application.