Video Production Intern
Passionate about pop culture? We want you.
VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERN (UNPAID)
MoPOP’s Marketing department is seeking an intern with strong knowledge of video and digital media to help further the museum’s web-based content presence.
The Video Production Intern will assist in documenting several educational programs, will contribute to ongoing video projects, and will leave with hands-on experience and supplemental reel or resume material.
Jonathan Pulley, Video Producer/Editor
POSITION START DATE
POSITION END DATE
12-15 hours a week with some evenings and weekends coinciding with museum special events
- Assist with exhibition and special event production shoots
- Work closely with video team leads, sourcing footage and music, building edits, and crafting visual narratives
- Other duties as assigned
- Gain experience in a professional environment
- Develop project management skills
- Learn video production best practices with industry leading-equipment and software
- Current college or graduate student pursuing a career in television, media communications, or marketing
- Experience with NLE software like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
- Knowledge of cameras, lights, and microphones
- Genuine interest in popular culture
- Must be able to provide 3 references and pass a background check
Email a cover letter and resume to internships@MoPOP.org with the title “Video Production Intern.”
MoPOP is a leading-edge nonprofit museum, dedicated to the ideas and risk-taking that fuel contemporary popular culture. With its roots in rock 'n' roll, MoPOP serves as a gateway museum, reaching multigenerational audiences through our collections, exhibitions, and educational programs, using interactive technologies to engage and empower our visitors. At MoPOP, artists, audiences and ideas converge, bringing understanding, interpretation, and scholarship to the popular culture of our time.