Production Designer Intern
Passionate about pop culture? We want you.
Production Designer Intern (UNPAID)
MoPOP Graphic Designer
POSITION START DATE
Minimum 9 hours - Maximum 20 hours per week for 10 weeks. Times are flexible
MoPOP is seeking an innovative and detail oriented production designer intern to join our award-winning Creative Studio team. The ideal candidate will possess both creative and technical skills, and a passion for pop-culture. They will collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the brand, designs, and value proposition are properly communicated across all touch-points while pushing creative boundaries. Projects will include exhibit marketing campaigns, programs/workshop collateral, and general museum promotional assets.
This role will work on key high-profile print and digital projects that will make great additions to a professional portfolio.
- Provide graphic production support to the Creative Studio team
- Assemble all elements of production design and copy, including posters, brochures, and digital assets
- Create layouts and incorporate design into standardized templates
- Complete layout of production files including print and digital
- Develop, communicate and maintain best practices for design process and workflow - Quality control to brand standards
- File management, optimization, and organization
- Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Hands-on experience producing high-profile and creative projects
- Creative development of multi-channel projects
- Experience the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Current college or graduate student pursuing a career in design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, perfectionist approach to quality control
- Solid skills in typography, layout, and graphic design
- Motion graphics skills a plus
Email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to internships@MoPOP.org with the subject line "Production Designer Intern."