Passionate about pop culture? We want you.
Director of Marketing
MoPOP is seeking a Digital Designer who is obsessed with designing innovative digital assets that push creative boundaries in support of marketing and advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate is skilled with creating customer experiences and visual interactions that engage customers with groundbreaking creative. You must understand the intersections of development, UX/UI, content strategy, advertising, and design, and always be looking for ways to deliver better digital customer experiences.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED)
- Design digital assets that support a variety of marketing campaigns, advertising, merchandising, and content (website, email, social)
- Develop award-worthy creative
- Serve as digital brand steward and expert for digital properties; ensure the brand is being represented and guidelines are being adhered to across in-house and agency-developed work
- Follow creative process guidelines and track work with workflow tool
- Execute on creative briefs submitted from various departments
- Present and sell creative strategies/concepts to internal stakeholders
- Drive production design of various creative concepts; multi-task and juggle multiple projects with various objectives, timelines, and creative
- Ensure brand is properly represented across all digital touch-points with precision
- Support print design and production as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, or a combination of education and work experience
- 4-6+ years of digital design experience
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, expert in Photoshop
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and deadlines and being able to work under tight timelines
- Experience producing multimedia digital advertising
- Experience designing and producing print collateral and advertising (posters, billboards, etc)
- Sharp conceptual skills and the ability to take responsibility for a project from start to finish with little-to-no supervision—autonomy is a must
- Background in consumer technology, eCommerce, and mobile preferred
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing preferred
- An eye for compelling photography preferred
- A fan of all things pop-culture preferred
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
WORK ENVIRONMENT + PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.