Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test required for entry at MoPOP.
Due to a King County mandate beginning October 25, 2021, all guests 12 years and older will be required to show proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR COVID test taken within 72 hours prior to your visit.
A guest is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after their final dose of vaccine (the second dose of a two-dose mRNA vaccine such as Moderna or Pfizer, or single dose of a single-dose regimen like Johnson & Johnson).
Documentation of vaccination status must be shown for entry. Acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination are:
- A CDC vaccine card or photo of vaccine card
- Documentation from medical record/vaccine provider
- Proof of vaccination from another state or country
- Mobile ap-p documentation of vaccine
- Printed or virtual certificate from MyIRMobile.com
- Note: You do not need to show identification with proof of vaccination
If you are not able to document that you are fully vaccinated, you may instead provide proof of a negative PCR COVID test in the last 72 hours. Note: Results of at-home tests are not permitted.
- Acceptable forms of proof are:
- Printed test result document (from a test provider or laboratory)
- An email or text message stored electronically from the test provider or laboratory
Information provided in the test results should include:
- Name of the person tested
- Type of test performed
- Date of the negative test (which must be within the prior 72 hours).
For more information on MoPOP's commitment to safety, head to MoPOP.org/COVID-19
For contests, the latest news, and behind-the-scenes content, be sure to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you like what you see, support our work by making a donation or planning a visit to MoPOP today!