Sr. Creative Manager
MoPOP’s Project Coordinator will be responsible for driving the creative studio’s operational efficiency and effectiveness – owning project management, systems and processes, production timelines, reporting, and communication to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have functional experience in an in-house or agency capacity, strong attention to detail, organizational and project management skills, demonstrated initiative, a strong work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively with others.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED)
- Manage all creative services asset production including timelines, budgets, and communication with stakeholders
- Drive creative service’s operational excellence and organizational health through identification and execution of opportunity areas, removing obstacles, and creating improved processes
- Work with Marketing Leadership to drive day-to-day effectiveness, including cross-departmental communication to increase efficiency and productivity
- Identify and prioritize new projects in context of pre-existing workload, available resources, and timing requirements.
- Lead project management of creative studio requests and output.
- Act as liaison between creative studio and internal stakeholders.
- Manage vendors and freelancers.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, administrative, or operational capacity.
- World class project management skills.
- Excellent business process skillset: identifying areas of opportunity, implement standardized systems and processes to solve problems and increase efficiency.
- Strong customer service mindset and emphasis on satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, and execution and follow-through.
- Ability to work with all levels in an organization to gain clarity on goals, manage expectations, and collaborate on long-term initiatives and special projects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT + PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Apply For This Position »